عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 21-01-2006, 04:56 PM   #12
Om_JaFaR
مطرود من الملعب

الصورة الرمزية Om_JaFaR

افتراضي اخبار اليونايتد من الجرايد لليوم :)

اهلين يا هلا والله بمعشر القناصين <--تقلد وبن هود :D
والله يا جماعه بنزل لكم اخبار اليونايتد من الجرايد و كلها مسويه لها سكان<--المفروض انها تذاكر :D
كله من بن خوري ... الله يرجه يبي تغطيه بس يلا لعيونك ابو مروانوو
و هذي الصور و الاخبار :D

و هذي كم مقاله طازه و خصيخا لمعشر القناصين من ادارة اليونايتد :D
Duo Wary Of Sunday Showdown
Rio Ferdinand and Mikael Silvestre are expecting a tough test when Liverpool visit Old Trafford in Sunday's crucial Premiership clash.
Rafael Benitez's side make the short trip across the North West on the crest of a wave in terms of form, having gone without a domestic defeat since late October.
Rio told MU Radio: "They're playing well at the moment, It would be wrong to say they're not. Their consistency has stepped up a level and I think maybe that's what they were missing before.
"They're on a good winning streak and in really good form but I don't believe coming to Old Trafford is an easy task for anybody."
"We're both in similar positions," said Rio. "They've got a couple of games in hand over us so for us to win this game would be a dent in their ambitions this season, but we've got to make sure we play well."
The England defender remains optimistic he can get the better of international team-mate Peter Crouch, whose height gives him a massive aerial advantage over all opponents.
"There's many hard games out there but Crouchy brings a different option," concurred Rio. "He's a big, awkward lad to play against but in terms of difficulty he's no different to playing against someone like Michael Owen who's small and quick. He just poses different problems."
Fellow centre-back Mikael Silvestre, meanwhile, is wary of the influence held by Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
"Gerrard is the one who inspires all the Liverpool players," he said. "He is a key player for Liverpool and also for England."
Silvestre was the unlikely hero when Benitez last brought his players to Old Trafford, scoring two headers in a 2-1 win over the Spaniard's side, who adopted a zonal marking policy which backfired heavily.
"They were more or less the same type of goals," Mikael recalled. "The way Liverpool defended made it easier for me because I could have a good run up and attack the ball, which is different to when you have someone marking you."
This time around, however, Silvestre expects a far tougher proposition from a team who continue to go from strength to strength under Benitez.
"Liverpool are on a good run and playing well," he said. "They're strong and they've got the confidence that's built on top of being European champions."
و سلامتكم و بس بضيف لكم ان الدنيا قايمه و الناس طوابير عالاولد ترافورد و احب ازيد ان في ناس ينامون عند باب الملعب عشان يحضرون المباراة :D
و قد صار لي ذالموقف السنه اللي فاتت (مانشستر يونايتد و مانشستر سيتي)
يلا اشوفكم على خير و بالتوفيق لليفربول <--بن خوري بيلطشها :D

Om_JaFaR غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس