الموضوع: || Our Diaries ||
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 07-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #8
حقل الدموع
قنــاص فعــال

الصورة الرمزية حقل الدموع

افتراضي رد: || Our Diaries ||

Sweet Belsan,

I love English language and I'm really glad to see a subject in Enlish in my favorite forum from my favoirte member/supervisor.

Talking about memories takes me back to my childhood. I've always said and admitted that my childhood was the best phase in my life. I remember every and each single event in it in a way that makes me emotionally touched most of the time and become tearful.

I feel that the memories of my childhood touch me in that way because of the inncoence that is almost lacking these days.

I wish I could be a child again and never grow up. Most of my interest is staying in my mom's arms and going to sleep after feeling the warmth of her love and tenderness.

When I'm angred, happy, saddened, laghing, crying, disappointed, depressed or sick, I've always found her by my side. She never left me alone and will never.

Gosh!! I admit that I'm so much lucky to have such a mother.

I'm sorry, I did not have time to arrange my words because I loved the subject and wanted to be one of the first members to write about my memories. But I wrote the most emportant thing that is in my mind and heart.

I would like to thank you so much for this great subject, Belsan.

You've done a great job in placing such a great opportunity for everyone to express their feelings.

As I'm one of those who do not have the ability to express themselves in Arabic. But I feel totally understood when I'm talking in English.

By the way, I guess both of us have something in common? What do you think?

Thanks again,

Accept my love and appreciation

التوقيع:

امسح دموعك بحسن الظن بربك، واطرد همومك بتذكُّر نعم الله عليك.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة حقل الدموع ; 07-01-2008 الساعة 01:01 AM
حقل الدموع غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس