انســــان
عدد الضغطات : 18,571
الجمعية الخيرية لتحفيظ القرآن الكريم
عدد الضغطات : 13,067(انسان) الجمعية الخيرية لرعاية الايتام
عدد الضغطات : 18,707استمع إلى القرآن الكريم
عدد الضغطات : 9,883

العودة   شبكة القناص - الموقع الرسمي للاعب ياسر القحطاني > المنتديات العامة > المجلــــــس

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-06-2007, 04:31 AM   #1
قنـاص فنـي

الصورة الرمزية katalonia

افتراضي You can never hve what you want??

Hi to all alqnas members how are you all doing? congratulations for every one whom pass and good luck for the others. I've been busy with school all the time but it never take me away of my friends in alqnas. Today I would let you all read about my opinion of LOVE from my little experience of life, then I will see if any body agree with me

When it comes to love, everyone has an ideal person they would want. It is the only person they find "picture-perfect." Your friends might not agree with you, but they do not see what you see in this person. Then again, this ideal person of yours does not see you as theirs; which makes them unattainable. They take you for granted. Due to this, you can't really get over them unless you finally get them. The question is: where do you draw the line? That enough is enough, you deserve better? This ideal person should be placed in the back of your mind, as a lovely memory that ran across your life. Why do you fuss over this person and not see the one right next to you? Let alone appreciate them instead of the unattainable one? It's because the ideal person is a challenge, a goal, something you must win. The sad thing is we become blind by what we think is good for us, when the good is already there. Would this person eventually be your ideal person? Is it fair to have this person but still have that ideal person on your mind? Will you ever realize this person's qualities are ten times better than the ideal person? Eventually you forget about this ideal person but once they run across you, all those feelings come back. It's a repetitive cycle,
but we are selfish, we want that one....!

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog
Best weshs

KaTaLoNiA

التوقيع: راجع لك يا أطهر أرض

الأثنين 12 May الساعه 6 المغرب

مشتااااااااااااق لك يالرياض
katalonia غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك